Sarah has just helped me set up a blog so that we can log our family activities. This past week Gordon and I went to Anthem, Arizona for Georgia's baptism. We enjoyed their family and were happy to be there for such a special occasion.
I am so glad that you have started a blog. It will be so great to be able to keep in touch this way while you are on your mission! I love your backgrounds.
Dad said: Thanks Sarah for helping Mother set up this blog. It will be a wonderful way to post pictures and comments about our soon to be announced mission call.
6 comments:
Looks Great Mom and I can't wait to read more posta!
I am so glad that you have started a blog. It will be so great to be able to keep in touch this way while you are on your mission! I love your backgrounds.
Dad said:
Thanks Sarah for helping Mother set up this blog. It will be a wonderful way to post pictures and comments about our soon to be announced mission call.
Way to go sweetheart
yeah you've joined the club :-) the blog looks really nice love ya!!
Yay!! I am so glad you started a blog - this will be great for your mission! I love you!
its sooo great. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment