Saturday, December 6, 2008

Thanksgiving


Dallin and our cousin Doug set up a tight rope in the yard 

Anna was a natural

Dallin helped all the young kids try walking the tight rope
Maddie almost made it across
Tanner wasn't quite as luckyEven grandma tried...oops!
Grandpa cheered everyone on
Meanwhile, inside, Linnae cut Gordon's hair


Ellie helped Grandma in the kitchen
Sarah and LeeAnn worked in the kitchen
We feasted on turkey, ham, salads, veggies, rolls, potatoes of all sorts and plenty of desserts

The best part was on Sunday.  No family holiday with everyone home would be complete without a photo...how often do you get all 26 of us together at one time?!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm so glad to see your blog update! I hope to lots of pictures while you're on your mission :). What a great Thanksgiving break!! Dinner was delicious and the company was the BEST! We had so much fun. We just have the greatest family!

LeeAnn said...

Yay!!! I am so glad you updated your blog!! What fun pictures!! I cant wait to see you again. Love you!

Brett and Linnae said...

so glad you updated!! Miss you tons already! Thanks for everything you guys always do for us!! Thanksgiving was such a great memory for us!!