Friday, January 16, 2009

hawaii

The Hawaiian coast was beautiful. This was taken along the North Shore. The Hawaiian temple is in the background. Isn't it beautiful?

We were treated royally by John Mills and his family. He is the scout administrator for our island of Koarae and lives in Hawaii. His wife (Ivona) and their six girls had us in their home for dinner on Sunday.


After dinner the girls danced the hula for us. Gordon tried his best...how does he look?



Here the three youngest girls showed us their dance skills. The hula is very graceful. These girls really enjoyed dancing for us...can you seeit in their faces?




2 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow Hawaii is beautiful! I'm so glad you were treated well. Dad, I didn't know you were such a great dancer...

Brett and Linnae said...

I love the picture of dad trying to dance the hula!! Too funny!! looks like you guys are doing well!! Miss you like crazy!! Love Nay